Partly wooded area, located to the east of Reigate.
Part owned by the Reigate Corporation.Remainder registered under the Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Registered by application.
Rights void on this unit.
Site of Special Scientific Interest - Reigate Heath
Site of antiquity (non Roman) : Tumuli.
|Common Land Name||Reigate Heath and Trumpets Hill|
|District||Reigate and Banstead|
|TVG Reg #||38|
|Area||53.74 hectares / 132.79 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||187|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TQ25|
|OS Grid Ref||523500,150200|
Data recorded October, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy