Located in Tatsfield, south of Biggin Hill.
Disputed but unmodified.
Part owned by Tatsfield Parish Council. Remainder registered underthe Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||The King Edward VIII Memorial Recreation Ground.|
|TVG Reg #||377|
|Area||0.24 hectares / 0.59 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||187|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TQ45|
|OS Grid Ref||542000,157200|
Data recorded October, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2018 | Privacy