Located south of the River Ock in Abingdon.
This land is a substitution for CL 67 following an application made by Vale of White Horse District Council.
Part owned by the Vale of White Horse District Council. Remainderregistered under the Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
|Common Land Name||Land at Abingdon|
|District||Vale of White Horse|
|TVG Reg #||173|
|Area||0.2 hectares / 0.49 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||164|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SU49|
|OS Grid Ref||448400,196800|
Data recorded May, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy