Tow path along River Kennet,to N of Hungerford.
Part owned by the Official Custodian for Charities. Remainder of theland registered under the Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Cattle and horses.
Piscary (99) Shooting (99)
Rights entries not disputed. Grazing is in accordancewith the Rules of Hocktide Court of the Borough of the Manor of Hungerford.
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - North Wessex Downs
|Common Land Name||River Dun|
|TVG Reg #||84|
|Area||12 hectares / 29.65 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||174|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SU36|
|OS Grid Ref||434000,169400|
Data recorded July, 1984.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2023 | Privacy