Common on E side of A330 at Holyport.
Not disputed. The Church Commissioners claim the rights and interests of the Lord of the Manor, and, claim to be owners in fee simple of the minerals (by conveyance 12/8/65).
Registered under the Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
|Common Land Name||Land in Holyport|
|District||Windsor and Maidenhead|
|TVG Reg #||12|
|Area||2.85 hectares / 7.04 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||175|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SU87|
|OS Grid Ref||489300,177700|
Data recorded July, 1984.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2022 | Privacy