Located on the A128, on southern outskirts of Brentwood.
Part owned by one private owner. Remainder registered under the LandRegistration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Lies within former Brentwood Urban District.
|Common Land Name||Land at Ingrave|
|TVG Reg #||79|
|Area||0.1 hectares / 0.25 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||177|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TQ69|
|OS Grid Ref||561100,192700|
Data recorded June, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2023 | Privacy