Common in centre of Quainton settlement.
Not disputed. There is one claim to a right of access over this unit.
Owned by the Rector and Churchwardens of Quainton, as Trustees of theland mentioned in an Award (1843), under Quainton Inclosure Act 1840.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Quainton Inclosure Act 1840.
|Common Land Name||Village Green|
|TVG Reg #||108|
|Area||0.49 hectares / 1.21 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||165|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SP72|
|OS Grid Ref||474600,220100|
Data recorded May, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy