Roadside verge located in the west part of Kings Langley.
Part owned by Dacorum District Council. Remainder registered underthe Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||Manorial Waste, Kings Langley.|
|TVG Reg #||212|
|Area||1.3 hectares / 3.21 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||166|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TL00|
|OS Grid Ref||507000,202600|
Data recorded June, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy