Located between Shacklewell and Lower Clapton, Hackney.
Owned by the Greater London Council, (transferred to Hackney BoroughCouncil).
Final.Owner registered by application.
Rights extinguished by Special Act of Parliament 1884.
Acquired under the Metropolitan CommonsSupplemental Act 1872.
|Common Land Name||Hackney Downs|
|TVG Reg #||16|
|Area||16.48 hectares / 40.72 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||177|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TQ38|
|OS Grid Ref||534500,185700|
Data recorded December, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2020 | Privacy