Located at Lea Bridge, between Upper Clapton and Lower Clapton.
Part owned by the Greater London Council, (transferred to HackneyBorough Council). Remainder registered under Land Registration Acts.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Rights extinguished by an Act of Parliament 1884.
Acquired under the Metropolitan CommonsSupplemental Act 1872.
|Common Land Name||South Millfields|
|TVG Reg #||22|
|Area||14.99 hectares / 37.04 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||177|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TQ38|
|OS Grid Ref||535600,186400|
Data recorded December, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2023 | Privacy