Deciduous woodland located east of Upton, NW of East Knoyle.
Not disputed. The Church Commissioners claim the rights and interests of the Lord of the Manor of Bishops Knoyle, other than ownership of the land.
Owned by East Knoyle Parish Council.
Final.Owner registered by application.
One rights entry disputed and amended by theRegistration Authority.
Subject to a right of public access for air andexercise by a Deed made by the Parish Council under section 193 of the Law ofProperty Act 1925.
|Common Land Name||Haddon Hill|
|TVG Reg #||24|
|Area||16.8 hectares / 41.51 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||183|
|OS 100km Grid Square||ST83|
|OS Grid Ref||387500,131600|
Data recorded September, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy