Located north of A 303(T), 1.5 km ENE of Mere.
Owned by Mere Parish Council.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Common in Soil (1)
Rights entry was not disputed. Right is held in grossby Mere Parish Council. Entry records 'right given to parishioners under the Mere Inclosure Award, (1821), to take stone, chalk or gravel'.
|Common Land Name||The Old Chalk Pit|
|TVG Reg #||51|
|Area||1 hectares / 2.47 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||183|
|OS 100km Grid Square||ST83|
|OS Grid Ref||382800,132900|
Data recorded September, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy