Located on edge of Felton Hill, 1 km south of Felton.
Owned by Winford Parish Council.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Sheep, goats, pigs, cattle, horses and donkeys.
Rights entries were not disputed. Five entries relateto only part of the unit. Two entries also claim a 'right to exercise horses' and one entry claims 'recreational rights'.
Regulated by a scheme made by the former LongAshton Rural District Council, (17/1/25 and amended 3/11/65), under theCommons Act 1899.
|Common Land Name||Part of Felton Hill|
|TVG Reg #||62|
|Area||0.25 hectares / 0.62 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||172|
|OS 100km Grid Square||ST56|
|OS Grid Ref||352200,164800|
Data recorded October, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2022 | Privacy