Located at junction of minor road and B 1249 in of Langtoft.
Owned by Langtoft Parish Council.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||Monument Site|
|TVG Reg #||36|
|Area||0.1 hectares / 0.25 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||101|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TA06|
|OS Grid Ref||501100,466600|
Data recorded February, 1987.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy