Two commons located N and NW of Richmond.
Owned by The Mayor, Aldermen and Burgesses of the Borough of Richmond
Final.Owner registered by application.
Right is held in gross by Richmond Burgage PasturesCommittee.
Regulated by Richmond Burgage Pastures Act 1853.Lies within former Richmond M.B.
|Common Land Name|
|TVG Reg #||131|
|Area||28.75 hectares / 71.04 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||92|
|OS 100km Grid Square||NZ10|
|OS Grid Ref||414800,501900|
Data recorded August, 1984.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy