Located at Vigo, Walsall Wood, 2 kms NNW of Aldridge.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of coal under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943 and the Coal Industry Nationalization Act 1946.
Owned by the former Aldridge and Brownhills Urban District Council.(Now Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council.)
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Lies within former Brownhills Urban District.
|Common Land Name||Vigo Common|
|Parish||Formerly Walsall Wood|
|TVG Reg #||81|
|Area||0.67 hectares / 1.66 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||139|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK00|
|OS Grid Ref||405000,302800|
Data recorded March, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy