Located at Chapel Green, 9 kms NW of Coventry.
Part owned by Fillongley Parish Council. Remainder registered underthe Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Horses, goats, geese, sheep and cattle.
Estovers (1) Turbary 1) Common in Soil: Sand (1)
Rights entries were not disputed. All entries relateto only part of the unit. Right of estovers is for 'poles and to use anything off the land'.
|Common Land Name||Chapel Green, Meriden Road, Fillongley.|
|TVG Reg #||4|
|Area||2.5 hectares / 6.18 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||140|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SP28|
|OS Grid Ref||426800,285400|
Data recorded March, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2020 | Privacy