Adjacent to River Ryton between Scrooby and Bawtry.
Owned by Scrooby Parish Council.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Estovers (1) Turbary (1)
Rights entry was not disputed. Allows the inhabitantsof Scrooby to 'lop trees, take turf and graze 3 cows per person', under an Award made in 1809, (applied to 53 people at that time). Right held in gross.
|Common Land Name||'The Whinze'|
|TVG Reg #||26|
|Area||1.1 hectares / 2.72 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||111|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK69|
|OS Grid Ref||464900,291500|
Data recorded January, 1987.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2022 | Privacy