Four pieces of land in Brown Edge, 6 kms NE of Stoke on Trent.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Originally owned by Brown Edge Parish Council but ownership nowtransferred to Staffordshire Moorlands District Council.
Final.Original owner registered by application.
|Common Land Name||Bank End|
|TVG Reg #||2|
|Area||0.68 hectares / 1.68 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||118|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SJ95|
|OS Grid Ref||390700,353300|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy