Located along A 53 west of Longsdon, 3.6 kms SW of Leek.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Owned by Longsdon Parish Council.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||The Waste Land|
|TVG Reg #||19|
|Area||0.27 hectares / 0.67 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||118|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SJ95|
|OS Grid Ref||395600,354400|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy