At a minor road junction at Elford Heath, west of Eccleshall.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Part owned by former Stone Rural District Council, (now StaffordDistrict Council).
Final.Owner registered by application. (Disputed).
|Common Land Name||Elford Heath|
|TVG Reg #||29|
|Area||0.07 hectares / 0.17 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||127|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK82|
|OS Grid Ref||382100,328900|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy