Sited along minor road north of Fairoak, 8 kms NW of Eccleshall
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Originally owned by Church Commissioners for England. Transferred toformer Stone Rural District Council, (now Stafford District Council).
Final.Original owner registered by application.
|Common Land Name||Fair Oak Green|
|TVG Reg #||31|
|Area||0.11 hectares / 0.27 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||127|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SJ73|
|OS Grid Ref||376400,333200|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy