Located adjacent to Black Brook, on the north edge of Shenstone
Disputed and parts excluded. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Owned jointly by one private owner and Shenstone Parish Council.
Final.Owners registered by application.
|Common Land Name||The Holmes|
|TVG Reg #||76|
|Area||4.37 hectares / 10.80 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||139|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK10|
|OS Grid Ref||410800,305000|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy