Part of Cannock Chase S of Parrs Warren, 6 kms NNE of Cannock.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Owned by Staffordshire County Council.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - Cannock Chase
Site of Special Scientific Interest - Cannock Chase
Country Park - Cannock Chase
|Common Land Name||White House Land|
|TVG Reg #||90|
|Area||15.38 hectares / 38.00 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||127|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SJ91|
|OS Grid Ref||399400,316300|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy