Located 0.75 km SE of Church Eaton, 9 kms SW of Stafford.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Part owned jointly by two private owners.
Final.Owners as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||Church Eaton Common|
|TVG Reg #||98|
|Area||0.38 hectares / 0.94 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||127|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SJ81|
|OS Grid Ref||385400,317200|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2018 | Privacy