Located in Bobbington, 9.25 kms SE of Bridgnorth.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Owned by Bobbington Parochial Church Council.
Final.Owner registered by application.
|Common Land Name||Land in front of Bobbington Parish Church|
|TVG Reg #||110|
|Area||0.07 hectares / 0.17 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||138|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SO89|
|OS Grid Ref||380800,290500|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2023 | Privacy