Located on SE edge of Cannock Chase, 4 kms east of Hednesford.
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946. There is one claim to the rights and interests of Lord of the Manor
Owned by former Cannock Urban District Council, (now Cannock ChaseDistrict Council).
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - Cannock Chase
Site of antiquity: Fort.
Lies within former Cannock Urban District.
|Common Land Name||Castle Ring|
|TVG Reg #||24|
|Area||7.49 hectares / 18.51 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||128|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK01|
|OS Grid Ref||404400,312800|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy