Located south of the Coventry Canal on NE outskirts of Tamworth
Not disputed. The NCB claim ownership of any coal on this unit under the Coal Acts 1938 and 1943, and the Coal Industry Nationalisation Act 1946.
Owned by former Tamworth M.B. Council, (now Tamworth DistrictCouncil).
Final.Owner registered by application.
Sheep and cattle.
Rights entries were not disputed.
Lies within former Tamworth M.B.
|Common Land Name||Warwickshire Moor|
|TVG Reg #||48|
|Area||16.65 hectares / 41.14 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||139|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK20|
|OS Grid Ref||421800,304600|
Data recorded February, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2020 | Privacy