Located at Lower Burton,2.25km S of Eardisland
Owned jointly by three private owners.
Final.Owners registered by application.
Sheep and cattle.
Rights entries were not disputed.
Regulated by a scheme made by the former WeobleyRural District Council, under the Commons Act 1899.
|Common Land Name||Pigmore Common|
|TVG Reg #||6|
|Area||2.02 hectares / 4.99 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||148|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SO45|
|OS Grid Ref||342200,256400|
Data recorded April, 1982.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy