Located between High Town and Round Green, Luton.
Not disputed. This unit is the former Luton County Borough Council registration CL 2.
Owned by Luton Borough Council.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Regulated by the Commons Regulation (Luton)Provisional Order Confirmation Act 1894. Lies within former County Borough ofLuton.
|Common Land Name||Popes Meadow|
|TVG Reg #||66|
|Authority||Luton County Borough Council|
|Area||5.18 hectares / 12.80 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||166|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TL02|
|OS Grid Ref||509000,222500|
Data recorded December, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2022 | Privacy