Extensive area, including golf course, on south edge of Lincoln
Owned by the Mayor, Aldermen and Citizens of Lincoln.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Regulated under the Lincoln Corporation Act 1915.Lies within former County Borough of Lincoln.
|Common Land Name||South Common|
|TVG Reg #||3|
|Authority||County Borough of Lincoln|
|Area||73.02 hectares / 180.44 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||121|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK97|
|OS Grid Ref||497500,369500|
Data recorded December, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy