Located at Naylors Hill between Newton on Trent and Laughterton
Owned by Newton on Trent Parish Council.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||O.S. Nos. 1196 and part of 119, Newton on Trent.|
|Parish||Newton on Trent|
|TVG Reg #||121|
|Authority||Lincoln (Parts of Lindsey)|
|Area||0.66 hectares / 1.63 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||121|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SK87|
|OS Grid Ref||483400,375400|
Data recorded December, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy