Located on A 1123 at Houghton, between Huntingdon and St. Ives.
Owned by Houghton and Wyton Parish Council.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Rights entry not disputed. Right held by the ParishCouncil.
|Common Land Name||Verge alongside Huntingdon to St. Ives Road, near White bridge|
|Parish||Houghton and Wyton|
|TVG Reg #||34|
|Authority||Huntingdon and Peterborough|
|Area||2.42 hectares / 5.98 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||153|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TL27|
|OS Grid Ref||528200,272600|
Data recorded November, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy