Located in Mulbarton, 8 km S.W. of Norwich.
Two parts owned separately by two private owners.
Final. One owner registered by application and one owner asdirected by the Commons Commissioner.
Regulated by a scheme made by the former HensteadRural District Council, under the Commons Act 1899.
|Common Land Name|
|TVG Reg #||46|
|Area||18.97 hectares / 46.88 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||134|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TG10|
|OS Grid Ref||619400,300800|
Data recorded July, 1984.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2022 | Privacy