Located at main road junction (A 134 and A 1065) in Mundford.
Part owned by Mundford Parish Council. Part owned by Parish Trusteesof Lyford and West Tofts. Part owned by Parish Trustees of Cranwich.
Final.Owners as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name|
|TVG Reg #||233|
|Area||0.01 hectares / 0.02 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||144|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TL89|
|OS Grid Ref||580400,293500|
Data recorded July, 1984.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2022 | Privacy