Partly wooded unit 1.5 km west of Horsford, 3 km NNW of Drayton
Part owned by Trustees of the Charitable Trust declared by an awardunder the Drayton and Bawburgh and Hellesden Enclosure Act 1811.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||Drayton Drewray|
|TVG Reg #||328|
|Area||29.83 hectares / 73.71 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||133|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TG11|
|OS Grid Ref||617500,316200|
Data recorded July, 1984.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2019 | Privacy