Located S.E. of Westleton, 5.75 kms north of Leiston.
Part owned by Westleton Parish Council.Remainder registered under the Land Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Regulated by a scheme made by the former BlythingRural District Council, (29/9/15), under the Commons Act 1899.
|Common Land Name||Westleton Common|
|TVG Reg #||28|
|Area||16.3 hectares / 40.28 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||156|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TM46|
|OS Grid Ref||644400,268500|
Data recorded November, 1986.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2020 | Privacy