Small area of rough grassland,located 5 kms west of Guildford.
Not disputed. There are three claims of access over this unit.
Part owned by Surrey County Council. Remainder registered under theLand Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Cattle and swine.
Estovers (1) Pannage (7)
|Common Land Name||Backside Common (part)|
|TVG Reg #||74|
|Area||0.34 hectares / 0.84 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||186|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SU95|
|OS Grid Ref||494500,150400|
Data recorded October, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2023 | Privacy