Partly wooded area, located 4.5 kms west of Leatherhead.
Disputed and modified. There are 28 claims to rights of access to properties. Under section 194 of the Law of Property Act 1925,consent given for an extension to the cricket pavilion on Effingham Common.
Part owned by the National Trust, South Eastern Area Office,Polesden Lacey, Nr. Dorking.
Final.Registered by application.
Sheep, cattle, horses, geese and donkeys.
Rights entries were disputed. Each entry listsgrazing rights relating to different parts of the common.
|Common Land Name||Effingham Common and Hook and Bank's Common|
|TVG Reg #||24|
|Area||52.62 hectares / 130.03 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||187|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TQ15|
|OS Grid Ref||510400,155500|
Data recorded October, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2020 | Privacy