Area of woodland, located on northern outskirts of Guildford.
Disputed and part excluded. There is one Deed of Grant in respect of a gas main.
Part owned by the Surrey County Council. Part registered under theLand Registration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
|Common Land Name||Part of Whitmoor Common|
|TVG Reg #||422|
|Area||4.06 hectares / 10.03 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||186|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SU95|
|OS Grid Ref||498200,152800|
Data recorded October, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy