Located S.E. of Shalford, 3.25 kms south of Guildford.
Part owned by F.D. Fenston (deceased). Part registered under the LandRegistration Acts 1925 and 1936.
Final.Owner registered by application.
Right void on this unit.
Subject to a scheme for the Regulation of thecommons in the Parish of Shalford, under the Commons Act 1899.
|Common Land Name||Trunley Heath|
|TVG Reg #||289|
|Area||4.08 hectares / 10.08 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||186|
|OS 100km Grid Square||SU94|
|OS Grid Ref||499600,146000|
Data recorded October, 1985.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2020 | Privacy