Located in the centre of Seaton, 4.5 kms W.S.W. of Hornsea.
Owned by Seaton Parish Council.
Final.Owner as directed by the Commons Commissioner.
Regulated by a scheme made by the formerSkirlaugh Rural District Council, (4/9/13), under the Commons Act 1899.
|Common Land Name||Seaton Common|
|TVG Reg #||3|
|Area||1.1 hectares / 2.72 acres|
|Ordnance Survey Sheet #||107|
|OS 100km Grid Square||TA14|
|OS Grid Ref||516300,446900|
Data recorded February, 1987.
Use the form below to ask a question, leave feedback or correct any errors.
© common-land.com 2021 | Privacy